Due to the Marriage Equality bill passing in the state of Washington, the Marriage Equality Campaign people feel it would be best to reschedule the forum that was going to take place this Sunday afternoon at 2:00 p.m. at Newport Church.
Should those who oppose this bill get enough signatures to put the issue to a popular vote, a forum on the issues and what people can do would be more timely. Stay tuned for the rescheduled date for this forum.
What’s New: Recent Posts
- What is God’s calling for Newport in the future?
- Bellevue CROP Hunger Walk – Sunday, May 17, 2015
- 4/19/2015 – Sermon “A Lesson In Proofing”
- 4/12/15 Video – “Validation” A film by Kurt Kuenne
- 4/5/15 Sermon – “The First Evangelist”
- 3/22/2015 Sermon – “The Big Reveal”
- 3/15/2015 Sermon – “Snakes on a Plain”
- 3/2/2015 Sermon – “YOU’RE ADOPTED!”
- 2/22/2015 Sermon – “All Wet”
- POVERTY SIMULATION WORKSHOP
Categories: All Posts (blogs)