Due to the Marriage Equality bill passing in the state of Washington, the Marriage Equality Campaign people feel it would be best to reschedule the forum that was going to take place this Sunday afternoon at 2:00 p.m. at Newport Church.
Should those who oppose this bill get enough signatures to put the issue to a popular vote, a forum on the issues and what people can do would be more timely. Stay tuned for the rescheduled date for this forum.
What’s New: Recent Posts
- 2/22/2015 Sermon – “All Wet”
- POVERTY SIMULATION WORKSHOP
- 2/15/2015 Sermon – “Lights! Camera! Action!
- 2/8/2015 Sermon – “Sovereign”
- Children of Eden – A musical interpretation performed by The Westminster Choir
- 1/18/2015 Sermon – “Call Me”
- Congregational Bible Study
- 1/11/2015 Meekhof Lecture III Sermon: Rev. Dr. Michael Kinnamon – “Bold Humility”
- 1/10/2015 Meekhof Lecture II : Rev. Dr. Michael Kinnamon – “The Case for Holy Envy”
- 1/09/2015 Meekhof Lecture I: Rev. Dr. Michael Kinnamon – “The Love That Casts Out Fear”
Categories: All Posts (blogs)