Due to the Marriage Equality bill passing in the state of Washington, the Marriage Equality Campaign people feel it would be best to reschedule the forum that was going to take place this Sunday afternoon at 2:00 p.m. at Newport Church.
Should those who oppose this bill get enough signatures to put the issue to a popular vote, a forum on the issues and what people can do would be more timely. Stay tuned for the rescheduled date for this forum.
8:45am Worship (informal)
9:45am Christian Education hour
11am Worship (traditional)
coffee fellowship follows
What’s New: Recent Posts
- 11/23/14 Sermon – “WHO’S IN CHARGE?” – Christ the King Sunday – Year A
- 11/16/14 Sermon – “Thieves” – 23rd Sunday after Pentecost – Year A
- 11/9/14, Sermon – “Sticky Places” 22nd Sunday after Pentecost – Year A
- 11/2/14 Sermon “Faithful Civic – Part II” 21st Sunday after Pentecost – Year A
- 10/19/14 Sermon “Faithful Civis – Part I” 19th Sunday after Pentecost – Year A
Categories: All Posts (blogs)